Contact us
Questions, corrections or a venue to tell us about? We read every message and reply by email.
Contacting a venue?
We don't pass messages on to venues. Each venue page lists the venue's own phone number, email and website, so you can contact it directly.
Find a venue- We reply
- Within 2 business days
- Based in
- Brisbane, Queensland
Quick answers
Can you pass my enquiry to a venue?
No. We don't take enquiries for venues. Each venue page lists its own phone number, email and website.
Something on a venue page is wrong. What do I do?
Choose 'Correction' below and tell us what's changed. If you can, include a link to the venue's own page that shows the new detail.
I run a venue. Can I be listed?
Choose 'I run a venue' and tell us about it. Listing is free. We add venues that host weddings and publish enough detail on their own website for a useful page.
Send us a message
Thanks, your message has been sent. We'll reply by email within 2 business days.
Your message didn't send. Check your name, email, topic and message, then try again.
Wedding Places Brisbane